The Panasonic KX-TGP500 is a convenient SIP phone that caters to a multitude of SIP, IP, Hosted PBX, and Asterisk user related requirements. Capable of being extended to up to 6 DECT handsets, and support up to 8 extensions, this phone knows how to function in the office.
With a wireless handset that has basic as well as advanced capabilities, it is able to support VoIP voice calls, voice mail, call on hold, instant messages, speaker phone, and other phone specs all with an HD voice quality. Along with a wall-mountable main base unit and a charging port, also wall-mountable, this phone ensures QoS when paired with an exceptional business VoIP system.
An easy set-up procedure makes it almost ready to use once out of the box, and a transparent interface renders it convenient for any business sector.
The favors don’t just end here. The Panasonic KX-TGP500 boasts the following additional power points:
- Capability to host 3 conversations at a time
- Extendable to up to 6 DECT handsets
- Cordless handset with a 2.1″ Bright white light LCD display
- Up to 8 SIP registrations
- Supports SIP and Broadsoft
- HD audio (wideband)
- DECT radio technology
- Hands-free Hi-Q speakerphone
- Easy setup and provisioning
- Status LED light on base unit
- Programmable Ring Groups
- Ethernet pass through port
These numerous aspects tend to make it the best choice for your office equipment.
Don’t hesitate to ask for more information!
We’re always here to help.
- Product Quality - 10/1010/10
- Ease of Setup - 9/109/10
The majority of the users had a positive experience with the phone, with only a few having issues with the setup, which was easily resolved with the help of a technician.